The Erosion of Customer Support in Online Transactions
In a digital age, where convenience and efficiency drive consumer choices, online transactions have become the norm. Whether it’s insurance policies, holiday bookings, or interactions with utility companies, the virtual business is bustling with activity.
However, this shift has also brought forth a significant challenge in the erosion of what is seen as acceptable customer support. Unlike face-to-face interactions in a brick-and-mortar setting, online platforms often fall short of providing the necessary support to their customers after the initial transaction.
Many companies, especially in sectors like insurance, brokerage, holiday bookings, or any booking engine business where everything is built around automated processes, fail to maintain a high standard of customer support post-transaction. This lapse results in dissatisfied customers and tarnishes a brand’s reputation. Customers expect seamless, immediate assistance when issues arise, and meeting these expectations is crucial for customer retention and business growth.
Customer relationships are fundamentally the same, although methods of communication have changed over time. Historically, face-to-face, by letter or telephone, were the only ways for customers to contact an organisation. Now, we have social media, SMS, instant messaging, email, web chat, and electronic ticketing.
Customers expect a variety of contact options. In research, the majority of customers prefer non-voice contact: 32% choose SMS, 26% email, and 18% live chat.
The challenge for organisations is to enable customers to communicate the way they want while centralising multiple communication strands. For example, a customer might chase up an outstanding order by text, then email, and finally by phone. When the call is answered, the customer assumes all prior communications are available to the agent rather than repeating previous communications.
A further challenge for organisations is compliance with data, security, and industry legislation while at the same time providing a customer experience that isn’t bureaucratic or admin-heavy.
Bridging the Gap with Saascoms: Excellence in Customer Support Redefined
This is where Saascoms shines. With its cutting-edge customer support solutions, Saascoms is revolutionising how businesses handle customer support in online transactions. Regardless of the size of the business or the sector it operates in, Saascoms offers tailored customer support solutions that prioritise efficiency, personalisation, and satisfaction.
Developed by Saascoms in the UK, Omnireach is a multi-channel platform that centralises non-voice communication into one screen, simplifying customer engagement. Providing two-way messaging with ticketing allocation, Omnireach manages digital communications, whether live Web Chat, Text Messaging, Email, WhatsApp, Messenger or Social Media Platform.
Omnireach provides a single view of digital channels, giving a straightforward window to outstanding enquiries, making it easy to assign conversations and assist customers promptly. Agents can access customer profiles, spelling and grammar support, conversational history, language translation, customer history and library responses.
At the heart of Omnireach is a powerful and trainable AI called ”Saasbot” that communicates in 92 languages and analyses conversations using sentiment, key phrases, and natural language processing (NLP). Saasbot is contextually aware and, through machine learning, becomes progressively smarter.
The AI engine has monitored and analysed over 120 million conversations and agent responses, ensuring the NLP engine has a 93.7% intent and sentiment match success rate. This makes it possible for the AI to identify up to 84% of the customer intentions at the adoption stage.
Saasbot information can be obtained from CRM, delivering information to customers in real time. Examples include Saasbot actioning an identity and verification of the customer before sensitive or vulnerable information is given or the chat is passed to a live agent.
The Power of Award-Winning Technology: AI and Machine Learning at Your Service
Saascoms customer support solutions technology is not just innovative; it’s award-winning. By harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning, Saascoms ensures that inbound customer inquiries are handled swiftly and accurately. AI algorithms analyse customer queries, enabling businesses to provide relevant, helpful, and timely responses. This intelligent automation not only enhances efficiency but also frees up human resources to focus on more complex customer issues, further elevating the overall customer experience.
Benefits of Omnireach for Organisations
The main benefits for organisations using Omnireach customer support solutions are as follows:
- Cost Reduction organisations benefit from efficient and consolidated customer communications, using Saasbot to filter and redirect enquiries. Of particular benefit to Call Centres is determining agent numbers and training requirements.
- Accuracy increased by using a multi-platform solution with ticketed query management. That is, everything is in one place (in terms of customer communication).
- Vulnerability identified with speed and accuracy using the Omnireach Chatbot. Keywords and phrases are identified early in the Saasbot conversation and can be redirected quickly and appropriately.
- Engagement increased by providing customers with the communications channel of their choice.
- Compliance is ensured as Saascoms holds ISO27001, G-Cloud, ASCB and ACAS accreditation.
- White Label solution whereby Omnireach may be rebranded for Saascoms partners.
Benefits of Omnireach for Customers
The main benefits for customers using Omnireach customer support solutions are as follows:
- Choice and flexibility of both communication channels (email, social media, WhatsApp, Text, etc) and timing: the Saasbot is 24/7. Ultimately, this is the perfect solution for customers as the CX is on their terms and timescales.
- Speed of Response: the customer will receive a rapid response from Saasbot or an agent. The CX is instant, as the customer is unaware of the switch between Saasbot and the agent.
- Seamless Communication: Omnireach hosts previous customer communication in one place to make it easy for the agent to understand the conversation thread between the organisation and the customer.
- Faster Resolution: the information is consolidated; therefore, the solution is quicker to determine by either Saasbot or an agent.
- Automated & Self Serving: the AI engine has analysed over 120 million conversations and agent responses, ensuring a 93.7% intent and sentiment match success rate. This makes it possible for the AI to identify up to 84% of the customer intentions at the adoption stage.
- Secure: Saascoms hold ISO 27001. Furthermore, they are accredited by both ASCB and UKAS and approved on the G-Cloud13 framework – a requirement for businesses dealing with the UK Government.
Elevate Your Customer Support with Saascoms
In the realm of online transactions, exceptional customer support is non-negotiable. Companies that invest in maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction even after the initial transaction are the ones that thrive. Saascoms understands this imperative and offers unparalleled technology solutions that bridge the gap between customer expectations and reality.
Embracing Saascoms award-winning technology means embracing a future where customer support is not just a service but an experience. Whether your business is in the educational, retail, hospitality, utility or consumer finance sector, Saascoms tailors its solutions to suit your needs, ensuring that your customers receive the support they deserve.
Since its launch in 2017, Omnireach has seen continuous development, adopted by industry sectors including Banking, Utility, Charity and Retail. Features include IT integration within 24-72 hours, scalability and flexibility, bespoke development and 24-hour support.
Experience the Future of Customer Support with Saascoms!
Ready to transform your customer support? Embrace the future with Saascoms. Contact us to learn more about our innovative solutions and how they can benefit your business. Let Saascoms empower you to provide exceptional service for every customer.
Don’t let your customer support be a bottleneck. Elevate your customer experience today!